Rhino Precast provide a comprehensive supply and installation service for all our products. Installation services are provided on a national basis, from a one-off extension to large housing developments, care homes, schools, industrial and commercial developments. Our complete installation service involves pre-planning with your site team, site visits to agree to best logistics, health and safety compliance and installation with suitably trained, experienced and skilled operatives.
Our contracts management and planning team are highly experienced and dedicated to providing the best service to suit the customer’s requirements. Our highly experienced contracts managers and appointed persons attend site regularly to monitor works ensuring quality and health and safety compliance. Rhino Precast’s supply and installation includes but is not limited to;-
- Planning of logistics to best suit Customer’s requirements.
- Pre-start visits.
- On-site supervision and quality checks from Rhino’s management.
- Health and safety spot checks.
- Provision of site specific method statements and risk assessments.
- Provision of site specific lift plan.
- Provision of a lift supervisor, slinger, banksman and all labour required.
- Provision of crane with all required tested and certified lifting equipment.
- All necessary insurances.
- All necessary small tools including lifting clutches, safety chains, saws etc.
- Provision of Safe systems of work – see site safety.
- Safety audits.
All site operatives in the installation team are suitably trained ensuring that your installation is carried out to the highest standards in terms of accuracy and safety. Each team will have the relevant CSCS and CPCS cards, including:
- CPCS Crane Supervisors
- SSSTS Trained Supervisors
- CSCS Precast Concrete Installers
- CPCS Slinger Signallers
- NPORS Working at height
- CSCS Harness & fall arrest
All site works will be planned and managed by one of our Contracts Managers or Site Supervisors who are CPCS Appointed Person BS7121 & SMSTS qualified. They will attend site to carry out an assessment of site requirements, the logistics and site conditions, and will prepare a site specific method statement, risk assessment and lift plan to ensure works are carried out to the highest standards in terms of safety.
This will be carried out in conjunction with the customer’s site staff and these documents, together with the working drawings, will be in the possession of the fixing team’s supervisor at the time of installation. Rhino Precast will work with the customer providing advice on site specific requirements, such as the crane hardstanding, movement of materials to create space, overhead obstructions such as bracings and purlins that need to be removed and agreement of transport logistics. These will be agreed with the Site/Project Manager prior to commencement of installation works and these requirements will form part of the method statement.